Friday, August 9, 2013
Scrambled Eggs and Provolone Over Spinach
You will need:
1 Tablespoon of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Fresh spinach (At least 3 ounces)
A slice of provolone
1. Pour a tablespoon of olive oil into a deep skillet and turn the heat on medium-high. Fill the skillet with spinach, really pile it in there because spinach shrinks a lot as it wilts.
2. Stir the spinach on and off as it wilts. When it's wilted, transfer it to a plate.
3. Keep the pan off the burner and let the pan cool off for half a minute. Turn the heat down to low then crack an egg in the skillet and scramble it as it cooks.
4. Bunch the egg together and put a slice of provolone on just until it melts. Then transfer the eggs and cheese to your bed of greens.
5. Salt it to taste and enjoy!