I found this survey on another mom's blog.
She asked her son a bunch of questions and he gave some pretty funny answers.
I was curious to see what Norah's answers would be.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Go to sleep!"
2. What makes mom happy?
I think about this...
I do light up when she yells, "Mommy!" and runs at me full speed and tries to knock me off balance.
3. What makes mom sad?
"When I disobey."
4. How do you make your mom laugh?
"When I be silly."
This isn't the original question, but I read it wrong, so I changed it.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"Well, you liked toys..."
6. How old is your mom?
I'm 29. But, I had to double check with Dwayne to be sure. I started loosing track a few years ago. No kidding.
7. How tall is your mom?
"I don't know."
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"This one I know. Snuggling."
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"I don't know."
11. What is your mom really good at?
This made me very defensive. So, after insisting on more answers, Norah said,
"Well, you're good at reading... and baking!"
12. What is your mom not very good at?
“Jumping.” She starts to giggle... “Cause you're pregnant.”
This perks me up. I guess I was pretty good at jumping before I got pregnant. Cool!
13. What does your mom do for a job?
"Workout and swim."
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
"Chili and mashed potatoes."
This is totally untrue. But, Oh well!
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"That you want to snuggle with me all the time."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"You would never be pretend. If you were pretend, you would just be yourself."
I think this is my favorite answer.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Well, we play games sometimes."
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We are both girls and we have long hair."
19. How are you and your mom different?
"You're big and I'm small."
20.How do you know your mom loves you?
"You give me kisses and hugs."
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"Puff!" She laughs like she's scoffing, then she answers without hesitation,
"He makes money."
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Again, this is so not true. I usually only go there because I have to for work. But, at least I project a positive attitude. If she had actually gotten this one right and said, "Wendys." I probably would have cried.